[TIP] setlocale problem with tox but not with nosetests (repost)

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed May 27 02:19:15 PDT 2015

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:04:14AM +0200, Laura Creighton wrote:
> In a message of Wed, 27 May 2015 08:27:27 -0000, Albert-Jan Roskam writes:
> >
> >(Reposting for the second time as the original message does not
> >appear to get through; is anyone else experiencing problems with
> >getting messages/replies posted??)

I saw all three copies (original + two reposts) on t-i-p.  Here they are
in the list archives:

1. http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/testing-in-python/2015-May/006423.html
2. http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/testing-in-python/2015-May/006424.html
3. http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/testing-in-python/2015-May/006429.html

> I am.  After you posted this to python-list, I thought, hmm, I don't
> think that testng-in-python is moderated, so it won't be moderation
> that is keeping his mail from being posted.
>
> And given that I had something I wanted to say, I will post a note
> about that.  Mine never showed up.

I saw it.  Here it is in the list archives:
http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/testing-in-python/2015-May/006425.html

> My note was brief.
>
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy
> doesn't contain an entry for tox.  Who wants to make one?  Holger?
> One of the Florians?  Me, because I noticed?

(Great idea, but I'm not volunteering ;)

Marius Gedminas
--
Give a man a computer program and you give him a headache, but teach him to
program computers and you give him the power to create headaches for others for