[TIP] setlocale problem with tox but not with nosetests (repost)

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed May 27 02:04:14 PDT 2015

In a message of Wed, 27 May 2015 08:27:27 -0000, Albert-Jan Roskam writes:

>(Reposting for the second time as the original message does not appear to get through; is anyone else experiencing problems with getting messages/replies posted??)

I am.  After you posted this to python-list, I thought, hmm, I don't
think that testng-in-python is moderated, so it won't be moderation
that is keeping his mail from being posted.

And given that I had something I wanted to say, I will post a note
about that.  Mine never showed up.

My note was brief.

https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy
doesn't contain an entry for tox.  Who wants to make one?  Holger?
One of the Florians?  Me, because I noticed?

Laura