[TIP] tox-2.0.1 with fixed wheel for py26 released

Julian Berman julian at grayvines.com
Wed May 13 07:24:24 PDT 2015

It sounded like Holger was referring to dropping support for having
python2.6 be the one that you install tox to? Not support for 2.6 toxenvs?

The latter seems (very) premature to me but the former seems reasonable to
me at least, I run tox on development machines or CI servers where I could
coordinate having 2.7 available, so I'd assume the way to make that
decision involves deciding whether CentOS 6 is common enough in CI?)