[TIP] Fwd: py.test coverage without erasing coverage data on previous runs?

Marc Schlaich marc.schlaich at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:35:39 PDT 2015

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marc Schlaich <marc.schlaich at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 10:30 PM
Subject: Re: [TIP] py.test coverage without erasing coverage data on
previous runs?
To: Randy Syring <randy at thesyrings.us>

Hey Randy,

in the upcoming pytest-cov 2.0 you can easily create different data files
for each tox environment and automatically combine them at the end of the
tox run. See here for an example project:
https://github.com/schlamar/pytest-cov/tree/2.0/example-tox-project

Unfortunately, there is no release date yet as I'm pretty busy right now.
However, the 2.0 branch should be quite stable, so you could give it a try.

Marc