[TIP] [unittest2] Issues DB migrated off of google code.

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 18 22:08:49 PDT 2015

Donald Stufft <donald at stufft.io> writes:

> Ironically, moving away from Github Issues is easier than moving
> *into* Github issues. Github has a decent API that lets you access all
> your data that you can use to move it out.

Please re-read what I said. Getting the data as a static lump isn't
sufficient: the issue tracker *service* is locked into GitHub.com so
long as the project can't reliably choose to run the same issue tracker
service elsewhere.

--
 \       “They can not take away our self respect if we do not give it |
  `\                                     to them.” —Mohandas K. Gandhi |