[TIP] testmon - ideas to speed up execution of test suites

Tibor Arpas tibor.arpas at infinit.sk
Mon Mar 16 12:30:50 PDT 2015

Sure,

the trick is that it's possible with either “trace” or “coverage” python
modules to programmatically record which lines of the tested code files are
executed by which test. The resulting mapping then can be used to pick
which test methods to run. (given the diff)

More explanation and also working code is under the links I sent initially.

Tibor