[TIP] Adopt pytest month - looking for projects to take part

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 14:44:09 PDT 2015

Hello Python testing fans,

As you may know, April is "adopt pytest month". We have 20 ready & willing
pytest volunteers and we are looking for open source projects to take
advantage of their help!

It doesn't matter if your test suite right now is barely-there or has 100%
code coverage - we think pytest can improve almost any testing situation,
and we would like to invite you & your open source projects to take part.

If you have looked at pytest in the past but felt the learning curve was
too steep, if your test suite doesn't always get the love it deserves, or
if you're just sick of test code boilerplate, this could be a good chance
to get some extra eyes (and hands) on deck.

For more information and to sign up please check out:
http://pytest.org/latest/adopt.html

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Or if you know of a
project that might be interested in taking part, feel free to forward this
to them (or tell me, and I can contact them).

cheers,
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/