[TIP] newbie to testrepository tool

Jishnu Banerjee (jbanerje) jbanerje at cisco.com
Wed Mar 11 07:07:00 PDT 2015

Folks .. any guidance is much appreciated.

My requirement:
1. I have a set of testcases, where the directory is structured as:
  ls -l testcase_dir
< all testcase files> <all library files>

2. I want to make use of 'testrepository' tool to run/report testcases & results

I pretty much followed the available docs
https://testrepository.readthedocs.org/en/latest/MANUAL.html#configuration
However I am failing to understand how or what should be the content of ".testrepository" if my .testr.conf is as below:

test_command=python -m subunit.run discover . $LISTOPT $IDOPTION
test_id_option=--load-list $IDFILE
test_list_option=--list

Regards