[TIP] Does anyone *need* mock update from cPython in Python 2.6?

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Thu Jul 9 00:51:38 PDT 2015

On 9 July 2015 at 12:18, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> On 9 July 2015 at 06:29, Joseph Smith <yasumoto7 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> dstufft: naive question- but would you upgrade the version of mock you use?
>> (especially considering python2.6 is (supposedly?) EOL)
>>
>> FWIW getting these improvements into the standalone mock package would be
>> awesome- thanks for picking it up Robert!
>
> NP :).
>
> Its at https://github.com/testing-cabal/mock btw - i've pushed up the
> 3.4 fix, next push will be all the backports, then doc fixes, then a
> release.

Further to that, I've just pushed 40 commits of backported joy. If
folk wanted to give it a spin and see if the new stuff (like unsafe,
or division, or not needing create etc etc etc) really is all that,
that would be cool.

Tomorrow will be cleanup, cleanup docs, change maintainer details and
all that housekeeping plus a 1.1.0 release. So if there are any
wishlist items, now is the time for them :)

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist