[TIP] Looking to contribute to a project

Jeff Wright jeff.washcloth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 06:03:53 PST 2015

Good morning,

I've been bitten by the Python bug recently (well, re-bitten is more
accurate - I have had a love affair with Python since the 2007 timeframe,
but we broke up for a few years, and are just now getting back together
 lol). As a system test/QA guy with moderate development skills, it seems
natural for me to contribute to a project that has to do with software
testing in Python. I'm particularly interested in test automation
frameworks.

Does anyone know of something suitable? This would be a part-time effort
for me (I have a fulltime career as a test engineer), but I could
reasonably dedicate a few hours a week.

Thanks in advance,

Jeff