[TIP] pycobertura

Alexandre Conrad alexandre.conrad at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:45:54 PST 2015

Hi all,

I've been working on a project called pycobertura and would love some of
your feedback if you have time to try it out.

pycobertura is at its core a Cobertura report parser (if you parse
Cobertura files, you could import this library to help you) but it also has
a command line interface with the ability to diff two reports and show
coverage progress.

If you've heard of diff-cover, then it's very similar but pycobertura
overcomes a few drawbacks that I've noticed overtime after using
diff-cover, which is why I wrote pycobertura (actually, I started
pycobertura for other reasons but then it slowly started overlapping with
diff-cover's core functionality).

https://github.com/SurveyMonkey/pycobertura

It's still in early stage development and the API might change (not 1.0
yet) but it's pretty full-featured right now which is why I'm calling for
feedback from the testing community.

Thanks,
--
Alex