[TIP] A question about unittest document

yaoyansibase yaoyansibase at aliyun.com
Wed Apr 1 02:44:15 PDT 2015

Hi all,
python unittest document says that:Often it is desirable to group suites of test cases together, so as to run tests for the whole system at once. This is easy, since TestSuite instances can be added to a TestSuite just as TestCase instances can be added to a TestSuite:suite1 = module1.TheTestSuite()
suite2 = module2.TheTestSuite()
alltests = unittest.TestSuite([suite1, suite2])

But I'm not sure what the TheTestSuite() means. Could you give me a real example?

Cheers
yao