[TIP] How do I get coverage on the test modules themselves?

Mcgregor, Cecil cmcgregor at paypal.com
Tue Sep 16 08:54:23 PDT 2014

I agree with you. Covering tests seems sensible. Sometimes, in a larger system, test names get duplicated resulting in the earlier test being ignored. Other times a simple typo results in the test framework ignoring a test altogether. As tests evolve, helper methods that were once used, get dropped and dead code results.

Actually I struggled with this a bit more and now have coverage on my tests as well.

Thanks for all the support.