[TIP] Fwd: mock module untar error

Matthew.Webber at Diamond.ac.uk Matthew.Webber at Diamond.ac.uk
Wed Sep 10 00:45:26 PDT 2014

I downloaded mock-1.0.1.tar.gz from PyPi and had no trouble untarring it.
Maybe your download is corrupt – did you try downloading again?
For the record, my download is 818644 bytes.
Matthew
From: sonalisa pal [mailto:sonalisapal at gmail.com]
Sent: 10 September 2014 05:50
To: testing-in-python at lists.idyll.org
Subject: [TIP] Fwd: mock module untar error

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: sonalisa pal <sonalisapal at gmail.com<mailto:sonalisapal at gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 1:48 PM
Subject: mock module untar error
To: testing-in-python at lists.idyll.org<mailto:testing-in-python at lists.idyll.org>

Hi,
I am trying to untar the latest mock download from Pypi.

The command I am using is : tar zxvf <filename>.tar.gz. However it throws me the following error:

gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
mock-1.0.1/html/_static/scrn2.png
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

I have tried creating a tar.gz file and then untarring it with the same command and it works fine. Is there an issue with the mock module?. Thanks for the help.

Thanks
Sonalisa