[TIP] unittest2 updates

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Oct 29 04:02:30 PDT 2014

So I've now:
 - fixed up compat with 3.x in unittest2 and released the work that
was sitting in the tree as 0.6.0.
 - transplanted all the commits (I hope!) from cpython to unittest2,
and adjusted appropriately so that unittest2 tip now has subtests and
so on.

I don't know if anyone is using it from trunk - but if you do find
yourself wanting cpython trunk features on older releases, giving
unittest2 tip a spin might be good.

I've a few things about to land in cpython itself, so I'll get those
in, transplant them to unittest2, and then that can be 0.7.0.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist