[TIP] unittest2 supported versions

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Tue Oct 21 12:26:03 PDT 2014

Ok, I'm going to go ahead (provisionally) and make 2.6 the minimum
version. If someone steps up to maintain 2.5 and below, we can do that
the way 2.3 was done - as a separate tree. Perhaps published as
binaries into pypi under unittest2 for convenience.

With 2.6 as the minimum version, single source is now possible for
unittest2 and unittest2py3k, so we can drop that extra package (e.g.
replace it with an empty package depending on unittest2.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist