[TIP] Disable keyboard shortcuts in html coverage reports?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Wed Mar 5 10:42:46 PST 2014

Tres Seaver <tseaver at palladion.com> writes:

> On 03/04/2014 09:28 PM, Ben Finney wrote:
> > I'm very loath to defy Debian policy on bundled third-party code,
> > especially having worked with you (Ned) to address it correctly. So
> > I'll resist anything that regresses our stance on that.
>
> This discussion is really OT for this list.

Probably true. Ned, do you have a discussion list for “python-coverage”
that would be better suited to discussions about the software that are
not about “testing in Python”?

> Nonetheless: maybe it would be better to downgrade the broken-out
> library until its upstream fixes the breakage?

We'll need to identify what the breakage is, before making that
determination.

--
 \        “If it ain't bust don't fix it is a very sound principle and |
  `\      remains so despite the fact that I have slavishly ignored it |