[TIP] Disable keyboard shortcuts in html coverage reports?

Thomi Richards thomi.richards at canonical.com
Mon Mar 3 11:33:55 PST 2014

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:38 AM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com>wrote:

> Actually, as you know, I was in favor of having my own copy of these tiny
> jQuery libraries that I needed to make coverage.py work. You were in favor
> of applying the Debian philosophy of making everything a separate library,
> no matter how finely sliced.  The theory was that I could automatically get
> fixes.  Now I've automatically gotten bugs.  I had a package that worked.
>  Debian has a package that does not.  Now I have to chase down the author?
>  :(
>
> Who made the decision to upgrade the package in Debian?

The pypi version is broken as well! I realise I should have made that more
explicit in my last email - sorry about that.

The gist I linked to earlier creates a virtualenv and grabs two versions
from pypi: one that works, one that does not. The conversation about
bundling js files (or not) is a good one to have, but the bug is present in
the 'upstream' version on pypi as well.

Cheers,
--
Thomi Richards