[TIP] Disable keyboard shortcuts in html coverage reports?

Daniel Staple -X (dastaple - BSKYB at Cisco) dastaple at cisco.com
Mon Mar 3 03:59:27 PST 2014

This may sound ludicrous but:
* Packages have dependents in machine readable formats
* Dependents can have automatic test suites. I'd be surprised if coverage.py didn't.
* This could be run as automated testing with Travis or Jenkins.
* There are a number of free open source test infrastructure providers.

I am aware it is much more complicated than this and probably requires time to set up, but it wouldn't be unreasonable to suggest setting up a hook to trigger the coverage.py tests in Debian when the packages it depends on change. Perhaps when slicing so thinly - something like this is what would protect the packages from breaking like this.

Danny