[TIP] running unittests on multiple OS, including non-Posix

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 03:36:48 PST 2014

_______________________________

Hi Marius,

Yesterday I looked at Jenkins CI and this indeed seems to be the way to go. The Shining Panda (Tox!), the Virtualbox (Vagrant plugin was referred to as 'experimental'), and the Git plugin seem to be the plugins I need. I was also thinking it'd take quite some time to get this up and running. I do have a working tox.ini already (py27, py33, pypy + sphinx). The first modest goal will be to run a 32-bit linux slave from my 64-bit linux host system. Then 64 bit windows, 32 bit windows, OS X,...., 64 bit solaris *shudder*.

Thanks all for your replies!

Albert-Jan