[TIP] pdb, coverage.py, etc... what's the right tool?

Colin Kincaid Williams discord at uw.edu
Thu Jun 19 00:51:12 PDT 2014

Hi,

I want to step through a python script with a main method and print
out everything similar to what is displayed in an interactive python
session. Print and use output redirection, or just write it to a file.
I read on Stack Overflow that I would want to use coverage, but I
didn't see this use case explicitly in it's docs. Right now I'm
copying and pasting everything and it's really tedious. Is there an
easy to use tool built for this?

Regards,

Colin Williams