[TIP] Converting a project from setup.py test to py.test

Paul Moore p.f.moore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 12:26:39 PDT 2014

On 29 July 2014 19:22, holger krekel <holger at merlinux.eu> wrote:
> Did you read this:
>
> https://testrun.org/tox/latest/config.html#confval-deps=MULTI-LINE-LIST
>
> ?  I'd think it's rather explicit already.

Ha. Fair point. I missed it. I wish I could work out why I'm so prone
to missing things like this - it feels like it's an issue with the
style of the docs (I have similar problems with the py.test
documentation, which has a similar style) but I can't put my finger on
the problem, so I can't offer anything constructive :-(

I'll have a thorough read of the docs and try to learn how to use tox
properly rather than skimming and working from examples.

I ought to say, by the way, that the reason I've started digging into
tox is that I've just started using it for real, and it's absolutely
awesome. It's made things so much easier for me, and I can't believe
it's taken me so long to start using it. So many thanks!

Paul