[TIP] Manuel 1.8.0 Released!
chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jul 22 01:30:37 PDT 2014
I'm pleased to announce the release of Manuel 1.8.0:
Manuel is a tool for testing examples and the like in documentation,
particularly when using Sphinx.
Documentation is here:
Source control and issue trackers are here:
This release only contains bug fixes, which are as follows:
- Fixed ResourceWarnings under Python 3.
- Added support for PyPy and Python 3.4.
- Drop official support for Python 3.1 and 3.2.
- Fix odd ImportError problems when used with tox and coverage.
- Fix parsing of reST codeblock options with hyphens.
Thanks to Marius Gedminas, Carl Meyer and Benji York for making this
Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting
More information about the testing-in-python