[TIP] Shameless nose plugin plug: nose-knows

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 16 23:53:04 PDT 2014

Regards,

Albert-Jan

All right, but apart from the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a

fresh water system, and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Hi,

Interesting. Is it different from the 'nosy' package in that it only runs tests that are associated with modified parts of the source code? In other words: only a subset of the unit tests are run? Nosy: "Run the nose test discovery and execution tool whenever a source file is changed. An elaborated version of Jeff Winkler's nosy tool that runs nose whenever a source file is changed. This version has a command line parser added, and the capability to use a configuration file to control what files are watched, and how nose runs." [https://pypi.python.org/pypi/nosy]

regards,
Albert-Jan