[TIP] coverage.py against a server

Lucian Ciufudean lucian.ciufudean at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 04:31:44 PDT 2013

Back again, it does not work, neither with a relative or absolute path in
.coveragerc

[root at spahire pyc]# coverage erase
[root at spahire pyc]# ls -la
total 28
drwxr-xr-x. 2 root root 4096 Sep 24 12:28 .
drwxr-xr-x. 4 root root 4096 Sep 17 15:58 ..
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root  105 Sep 18 14:02 api.py
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root   50 Sep 24 12:24 .coveragerc
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root   28 Sep 18 13:01 main.py
-rw-------. 1 root root  187 Sep 17 15:59 test_coverage_callee.pyc
-rw-------. 1 root root  212 Sep 17 15:59 test_coverage_caller.pyc
[root at spahire pyc]# cat .coveragerc
[run]
parallel = true

[paths]
mysources = ../src
[root at spahire pyc]# coverage run main.py
1
2
2.1
2.2
2.3
[root at spahire pyc]# coverage combine
[root at spahire pyc]# coverage report
Name                   Stmts   Miss  Cover
main                       1      0   100%
test_coverage_callee   NoSource: No source for code:
'/root/lucian/coverage/module1/pyc/test_coverage_callee.py'
test_coverage_caller   NoSource: No source for code:
'/root/lucian/coverage/module1/pyc/test_coverage_caller.py'

Lucian