[TIP] virtualenv bug with python 3.4.0a4

oliver oliver.schoenborn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 05:16:37 PST 2013

Partially: issue 463 (which is where I got some of the info) indicates
'operator' module missing; for me, and probably for others, this was not
the problem; rather '_collections_abc' was missing. Looks like it may
depend on python used to create virtualenv, and which alpha 3.4 release for
target.

So I thought I'd save people some time (to read through all that issue's
noise, to try other options if they found 463 didn't fix the problem, etc).
:)

Cheers,
Oliver