[TIP] Need guidance(Resending for any response)
Jishnu Banerjee (jbanerje)
jbanerje at cisco.com
Thu Nov 21 09:44:51 PST 2013
Any guidance much appreciated.
From: testing-in-python-bounces at lists.idyll.org [mailto:testing-in-python-bounces at lists.idyll.org] On Behalf Of Jishnu Banerjee (jbanerje)
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2013 12:12 PM
To: testing-in-python at lists.idyll.org
Subject: [TIP] Need guidance
I am new to python and looking for some guidance from you folks on how to achieve the following in my test:
* Add/remove tap interfaces and associate it to the OpenvSwitch.
* Create and delete netlink sockets
* Add/remove flows over multiple Netlink sockets simultaneously.
* Inject packets in one tap port and measure how many can be punted up to the tool and injected back out another tap port over a given time period.
* Traffic of different packet sizes
* Setup a flow and do similar test as above to measure performance.
If you can point me to some existing python modules or available open-source tools/code which I can re-use to achieve that would be of great help. Any guidance is really appreciated
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testing-in-python