[TIP] Query on Testify

mani kandan majafriend at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:10:58 PDT 2013

Hi Julian,

Yeah I went through it and found it quite interesting. Some of my
requirements are having a data provider and test rerunner. I came across
testify and read its document where it is specified that it is an
enhancement over unittest and nose. So I am trying to understand what it
provide and how easy is to use it. This will help me in making a correct
decision before starting on any test framework as it will be difficult to
switch once we started.

Thanks,
-Mani

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Julian Berman <julian at grayvines.com>wrote:

> Hi.
>
> The standard library already has a testing framework (unittest) which is
> quite widely used and documented.
>
> Have you looked at it?
>
> Cheers
> Julian
> Hi all,
>
> I am newbie to python. Recently I came to know about the mailing list. I
> am in search of a good python test framework. While doing so, I cam across
> testify. The wiki provided in https://github.com/Yelp/Testify/wiki is
> very minimal. I am looking for some more examples and uses. Can anyone me
> point me on same.
>
> Thanks,
>      G.MANIKANDAN

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING