[TIP] Python and saucelabs

andrea crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 06:12:59 PDT 2013

I'm putting together a plan for testing our django-based application.

So basically we would like to use Selenium + sauce labs, but also make it
easy to run tests normally, individually or not.
And potentially even set up a CI machine internally that runs tests all the
time (even if not for all the browsers that Saucelabs uses).

I started to use Splinter now since the API is nice, but the first thing is
that I'm not sure I can make it work with Saucelabs though.

And frankly the various helper functions are quite simple to rewrite so
maybe it's not worth..
Any suggestions on something I can look at? What do you use?

Thanks