[TIP] Merging coverage results

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Sun Jun 2 04:55:53 PDT 2013

Alex, you seem to be on the cutting edge of unusual uses of
coverage.py!  When you say you have the data in memory, what does that
mean exactly?

It sounds like what you need is a refactoring of
coverage/data.py:CoverageData.combine_parallel_data to allow you to feed
data into a combining step.

--Ned.