[TIP] Merging coverage results

Alex Gaynor alex.gaynor at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 13:16:02 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm looking to merge some coverage results from different CI runs, I see
coverage.py has a combine option which basically does what I want. However,
I have an interesting constraint! I don't have a disk, I just have the
.coverage data loaded up in memory. The format looks pretty simple, so I
bet I could write a merger myself, but I wonder if there's a programmatic
API that would do it for me? I traced through the code, and it doesn't look
like there's one that I could easily use, but perhaps I missed something!

Alex

GPG Key fingerprint: 125F 5C67 DFE9 4084