[TIP] some general unittest questions

Rita rmorgan466 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 05:36:43 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have couple of questions regarding unittest module.

Currently, I have test/module_test.py and I have my unit test there. Is it
better to have multiple files or just one file (module_test.py) and have
all my tests there? I am currently running it via discovery mode, python -m
unittest discover in my $ROOT location and things work very well!

Another question, is there a tool which will document my tests and generate
a nice HTML page to describe the tests?