[TIP] Syntax to simplify multi-axes tox.ini

Christophe de Vienne cdevienne at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 10:35:54 PST 2013

Hello,

While improving my project [1] tox.ini file, which needs to test several
combination of different axes, I realized I was going to write a lot of
times the same things, and that the {[section]name} was not saving me
enough typing.

So I wrote a little tool to produce my tox.ini file :

https://bitbucket.org/cdevienne/toxgen/overview

It is a first shot and probably needs improvements to be useful more
widely, but I think the added [axes] and [axis:] sections can be an idea
for a future feature of tox.

Feel free to comment !

Christophe