[TIP] [Ann] Cobra 3.0 - Windows GUI test automation tool
nagappan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:07:21 PST 2013
- Added getcellsize / getcellvalue, returns table cell size and value
- API getaccesskey() is available, it returns the access key of a control
- API appunderteset() is available, it is used to assign tested application
to improve test speed and performance
- Fix the missing window issue
- Fix some i18n/l10n environment issues
- API getcombovalue() is available, it returns a default value of a combobox
- Fix combobox operation problem in APIs: comboselect / verifyselect /
showlist / hidelist / getallitem
- Fix inaccurate waiting time problem in hastate()
- Fix shift key problem in enterstring()
- John Yingjun Li <yingjunli at gmail.com>
- VMware colleagues
Please spread the word and also share your feedback with us (email
me: nagappan at gmail.com).
Cross Platform GUI test automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows
version is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM.
* Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing
/ LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution
* Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++
/ Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Vista SP2 / Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.
* Mac version is known to work on OS X Snow Leopard /Lion/Mountain Lion.
Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Tests can be written in: Python/Ruby/Perl/Java/C#/Clojure/VB.NET/PowerShell
Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
Download binary (Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8):
System requirement: .NET 3.5, refer README.txt after installation
For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
For information on various APIs in LDTP including those added for
this release can be got from http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/index.html
Java doc - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/javadoc/
Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net
Cross platform GUI testing
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
ATOMac - Mac GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/pyatom/pyatom
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testing-in-python