[TIP] py.test doesn't appear to consider testscenarios tests to be distinct tests

Ronny Pfannschmidt Ronny.Pfannschmidt at gmx.de
Mon Feb 11 06:06:42 PST 2013

Hi Robert,

i have to revise my investigation after reading the run method the
WithScenarios mixin adds

that one is quite a mess because it runs all scenarios on the test itself

py.test asumes that a TestCase run will run one test, not all scenarios

i would like to see testscenarios fail there because it really should be
propperly collected instead of just running N tests on a single testcase
run invocation

-- Ronny