[TIP] pytest skipif marker with fixtures

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Thu Dec 12 23:30:43 PST 2013

Hello Christian, Bruno,

Bruno is right about how you currently need to do it.
Maybe it's worth to consider an enhancement issue that one
can use fixtures in skipif/xfail markers conditions
directly.  Feel free to file one at

    https://bitbucket.org/hpk42/pytest/issues/new

Not sure right now what the syntax should be, though.

best,
holger