[TIP] Rolling up test results

John Wong gokoproject at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:18:35 PDT 2013

I think nose has the ability to customize the output. Haven't dived in too
much.
But I do know nose-progressive can output pretty nicely.
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/nose-progressive/
In particular the option --progressive-advisories you can check it out.
Search in http://www.verious.com/code/svetlyak40wt/nose-progressive/

BY default it gives you the nice text. Another way I can think of is the
XML report.

John

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:23 PM, medford bridges <medford.bridges at gmail.com