[TIP] [venv] Re: tox/ShiningPanda/Jenkins - Permission denied during VirtualEnv setup (solutions)

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Sep 21 10:36:13 PDT 2012

I have to be honest, I'm a little disappointed at the total lack of
response to this...

Am I really the only person having this problem?

Olivier, have you released a new version of the ShiningPanda plugin in
the weeks leading up to 11th Sept 2012? If so, did it feature the new
and fixed version of Virtualenv?

Virtualenv people, have any new virtualenv releases occurred in the week
or two leading up to 11th Sept 2012? If so, any chances there could be a
regression in them?

cheers,

Chris

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk