[TIP] [tox] getting started

Eugene Van den Bulke eugene.vandenbulke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 12:42:35 PDT 2012

Hi Holger,

I used tox 1.4.2 and virtualenv 1.7.1.2 installed in Python 2.7.

I found a workaround: I installed tox in Python 3.3 (instead of my
default Python 2.7) which fixed the problem.

I encountered another little problem though. For some reason in py33
tox "failed" to install pytest in the environment. My workaround was
to install it manually in the py33 virtualenv created by tox.

I am now happily testing ``constants`` against 2.6, 2.7, 3.0, 3.1,
3.2, 3.3 in a single tox incantation ... thank you!

Regards,

--
EuGeNe -- follow me http://twitter.com/3kwa