[TIP] [Ann] Cobra 2.5 - Windows GUI test automation tool
nagappan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 17:11:59 PDT 2012
* Added Perl interface (Contributed by xsawyerx)
* Added parallel execution (Leaks memory though, its not default, set
LDTP_PARALLEL_MEM_LEAK environment variable before starting test)
* Added new APIs (rightclick)
* Fixed multiple bugs reported by users
* Sawyer X (Perl LDTP library)
* VMware colleagues
* Wold (IRC)
* Thanks to all others who have reported bugs through forum / email /
in-person / IRC
Please spread the word and also share your feedback with us (email me:
nagappan at gmail.com).
Cross Platform GUI Automation tool Linux version is LDTP, Windows version
is Cobra and Mac version is PyATOM (Work in progress).
* Linux version is known to work on GNOME / KDE (QT >= 4.8) / Java Swing /
LibreOffice / Mozilla application on all major Linux distribution.
* Windows version is known to work on application written in .NET / C++ /
Java / QT on Windows XP SP3 / Windows 7 / Windows 8 development version.
* Mac version is currently under development and verified only on OS X
Lion/Mountain Lion. Where ever PyATOM runs, LDTP should work on it.
Download source: https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
Download binary (Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8):
System requirement: .NET 3.5, refer README.txt after installation
For detailed information on LDTP framework and latest updates visit
For information on various APIs in LDTP including those added for this
release can be got from http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/user-doc/index.html
Java doc - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/javadoc/
Report bugs - http://ldtp.freedesktop.org/wiki/Bugs
To subscribe to LDTP mailing lists, visit
IRC Channel - #ldtp on irc.freenode.net
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the testing-in-python