[TIP] structure of a testing talk

Hugo Lopes Tavares hltbra at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 09:33:48 PDT 2012

Hey Andrea,

I don't see you mentioning tests as regression tests. It is very
important. You can use as an example someone new coming to the team.
That people is not used to the codebase, and without tests, he can
break stuff without even noticing.

And tests as documentation is very worth mentioning too, because it is
very useful to see how code works reading tests. You can see the
corner cases and lots of scenarios you may even not know about.

Congratz for the talk.