[TIP] NoseTests xUnit with test times

Tim Aerdts fragger123 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 05:20:07 PST 2012

Hello,

I think nosetest does not report the individual times then.

As to your second problem. You might want to run nosetest with --verbose
which defaults to a verbosity level of 2 that might give you more output or
--verbosity=3 for even more verbose output.

But it seems like 2 errors occured which usually relate to exceptions or
other things that went wrong (I'm no expert here)
And 10 failures which usually means that the tests failed e.g asserts fail.

-Tim

Kind regards,
Tim Aerdts
http://www.tuimz.nl