[TIP] [Ann] Cobra 2.5 - Windows GUI test automation tool

Nagappan Alagappan nagappan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:00:41 PDT 2012

Hello Chris,

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Chris Withers <chris at simplistix.co.uk>wrote:

> On 05/10/2012 01:11, Nagappan Alagappan wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Highlights
>>

> Am I missing something? What does this have to do with Python?

Good question. Cobra supports python as the default interface to do UI
testing, we are adding other language support. This release had Perl as an
addition, plus other bug fixes. I prefer to do all my testing in Python,
but its not the case with others, so adding them. Since, I love Python, I'm
sharing the release info to this list.

Thanks
Nagappan

> Chris
>
> --
> Simplistix - Content Management, Batch Processing & Python Consulting
>             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Cross platform GUI testing
Linux Desktop (GUI Application) Testing Project -
http://ldtp.freedesktop.org
Cobra - Windows GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/ldtp/cobra
ATOMac - Mac GUI Automation tool - https://github.com/pyatom/pyatom
http://nagappanal.blogspot.com