[TIP] [ANN] flexmock 0.9.4
herman at swebpage.com
Thu May 24 04:07:51 PDT 2012
Hello python testers,
flexmock 0.9.4 is out and available to install through the usual
channels (pypi, easy_install, etc).
This release brings a number of important bug fixes and feature
- support for stubbing properties and other non-callable attributes
- strict method signature checks that will let your unittests fail
when interfaces change
- custom matcher object support for passed in arguments
- support for pypy and jython
- and a number of other improvements
User documentation is also updated and improved, with better examples,
clearer descriptions, and (hopefully) better overall organization.
Check it out!
More information about the testing-in-python