[TIP] tox issues with Jenkins, one down, one to go!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 06:53:53 PDT 2012

Hi Holger,

On 03/07/2012 10:36, holger krekel wrote:
> i just released tox-1.4.1 to pypi which fixes the Windows-dependency
> quoting issue.
>
> Once Olivier made tox-1.4.1 available on ShiningPanda your problem should
> be gone.  Else let me know.

I use the ShiningPanda plugin on my own setup here:

http://jenkins.simplistix.co.uk

...so thanks for the speedy fix, that issue is now gone.

However, still struggling with this one, which is affecting all of my
tox jobs:

http://lists.idyll.org/pipermail/testing-in-python/2012-July/005020.html

cheers,

Chris