[TIP] TestFixtures 2.3.4 Released!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 04:41:31 PST 2012

Hi All,

I'm very happy to announce the first TestFixtures release built after a
continuous integration testing process.

The main benefit of this is that TestFixtures now works with Python 2.5
and Python 2.7. I thought they did before, but there were some annoying
niggles.

The CI stuff can all be seen here:

http://jenkins.simplistix.co.uk/

...with the specific build pipeline for TestFixtures here:

http://jenkins.simplistix.co.uk/view/testfixtures/

The package is on PyPI and a full list of all the links to docs, issue
trackers and the like can be found here:

http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/python/testfixtures

Any questions, please do ask on the Testing in Python list or on the
Simplistix open source mailing list...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk