[TIP] PyCon 2012 TiP BoF

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Fri Jan 20 05:41:03 PST 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 13:23 +0000, Andrea Crotti wrote:
> On 01/19/2012 03:32 PM, Terry Peppers wrote:
> >
> >I guess I should start the inaugural thread saying the following:
> >
> >* Yes, there will be a TiP BoF at PyCon 2012.
> >
> >That's about all I can say right now. Who's interested?
> >

> I'll be there and it looks interesting, but what is it exactly a BoF?
> (sorry for the noobness)

Birds of a Feather - i guess it goes back to USENIX conference which
had such informal getting togethers in order to start new projects and
to do some networking.  Of course, python testing has a whole zoo of
projects and tools and goats with and without feathers these days ...
anyway, i also plan to come :)

holger