[TIP] getting (subprocess) coverage.py to work for the first time

Dustin Lee qhfgva at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 14:23:54 PST 2012

OK, I think I understand my confusion now.  Since I had a

directory = coverage_html_report

line in my configuration file I assumed that this directory would just
start getting magically populated with data as the processes were running.
 Now I see that nothing happens until run

coverage report | html etc

Sorry for the noise.

dustin

--