[TIP] Development version of mock docs

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Jan 9 07:12:50 PST 2012

Hello all,

Just to let you know that readthedocs.org are now hosting the "in
development" version of the mock documentation. Although I haven't
completed the documentation of version 0.8 many of the new features are
now documented, so if you're interested in trying out 0.8 it's there for
you to check:

     http://mock.readthedocs.org/

The docs there are set to auto-update on every commit, so it will only
improve. ;-)

Unfortunately there will have to be a 0.8rc2, as writing the
documentation caused me to discover an inconsistency in the
create_autospec api. That has been fixed on trunk, but may require code
changes if you're using the configure argument to create_autospec.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/