[TIP] [nose-users] nose --with-xunit mis-counting tests and missing test failures

jason pellerin jpellerin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:25:54 PST 2012

I use xunit with jenkins all the time for dozens of projects and have
never seen anything like this, so I'm sort of flying blind. :(

But if the xml output matches what jenkins is seeing, that suggests
that the xunit plugin isn't seeing most of the tests, which I'd guess
would be due to some part of the pretty complex case wrapping that
nose does not being there for some reason. Either the nose runner or
result or contextSuite or test case wrapper is somehow not in place,
due to something about the way tests are run or the project under
test. That's my best guess, at least.

JP